Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday....but late

Late, again...but I've been trying to follow a menu in my head and use up leftovers in the refrigerator.  I have decided that I'm not crazy about the prepacked-frozen chicken.  It always seems to go come out dry no matter what I do with it.

Wednesday: Chic fa la....Kids have activites than we have church.

Thursday: Breakfast: Kolaches  Can you tell I'm excited about my new bread machine....The Black Panther! Blueberry Orange Julius  Hoping this helps little Miss have a great day at school.  Dinner: YOYO ( Your On Your Own)

Friday: I'll be gone at Premier's Regional Rally....getting the New Spring & Summer Jewelry! So Alexandra and Daddy are in charge.

Saturday: Breakfast: Orange Julius, Lunch: Turkey Sandwiches, chips & fruit Dinner:  Homemade Pizza Night.... BBQ Chicken Pizza and Cheese for the kids

Sunday: Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls and Milk, Lunch: BBQ-RibsLambert's Throw Dinner Rolls, Oriental Coleslaw, Beans

Treat for Alex to enjoy on her drive back to school: Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment