Sunday, October 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday for week of October 15th

Excited to use my crock pot more this week.  Been in the mood for soups/stews.  Now if only the weather would cooperate. Come and join us at Menu Plan Monday with Organizing Junkie  I've found many recipes here in the past but am posting our menu for the first time.  Check her blog out.....I promise, You'll love it!

Monday: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup, Crusty Bread
Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas, Rice, Guacamole with chips
Thursday: Creamy Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Pasta, Crusty Bread, Veggie of some sort
Friday:  Pepperoni Pizza Burgers, Fries
Saturday: CORN (Clean Out the Refrigerator Night)....Mommy has a jewelry show so please do it!
Sunday:  Cooker Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan en Parmesan, Crusty Bread, Salad with croutons

I sure hope my Crock Pot holds up!  It's a heavy slow cooker week.  Let me know if you post your menu plan.  I'd love to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment