Friday, December 23, 2011

Planning our Christmas Dinner

We've decided to shake things up a bit for our Christmas dinner and start a new tradition. And, you know I love family traditions! We're going to continue with turkey & ham for Thanksgiving and move to beef for Christmas. I'm jazzed as this girl loves beef! So here is my plan thus far...


Than our traditional Cornbread dressing that I think I've finally mastered to my husband's excitement and my family's tradition Sausage Dressing that is a family favorite. They insist on having both or someone isn't happy.

Sweet corn is a must for the little ones and my famous sauteed green beans with prosciutto & toasted almonds. And, I can't forget the warm yeast rolls.

I'm still working on the plans for dessert. How does this sound?


No comments:

Post a Comment