Monday, April 13, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday....Woot Woot!

It's that time of the week and Ellie was ready for her muffin tin meal. We talked about it at bedtime last night and she reminded me at breakfast. She actually helped me pick things for her MTM lunch.



top left: tulip shaped pb & Mamma's homemade jelly, mini goldfish
bottom left: blackberries & strawberries, flower made of cheese petals & kiwi center with a touch of purple grape. Of course, she also wanted her milk in her sippy with the zebra print.



She's loving her lunch.......thanks, Michelle for this great concept!
http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog: Her Cup Overfloweth
You'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song you have playing...

    There are so many thigns about your blog that I love....

    This is my first tiem visiting..I followed Mr. Linky from Her Cup Overfloweth!

    How are you SO creative???!! I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete