Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pray for Baby Stellan

If you have a moment, please go check out MckMama's blog. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ But, I'm warning you....you'd better have a box of Kleenex close by. As a Mom, it is heart renching to read the story but also keeps me on my knees (well, okay.....I can't get on my knees at the moment but you know what I mean.) praying for her, litte Stellan and thanking God for my children & the many blessings that I have.

At her 20 week appt of her pregnancy, they told her her baby had heart failure and wouldn't survive. Can you imagine hearing such devastating news when you're headed in all smiles planning to find out what you're having at "the big 20 week" appointment. At this point was when she reached out to her blog community for prayers for her unborn son. The support has been overwhelming.......can you believe baby Stellan was born without ANY trouble....Yes, I said born without any troubles!

He didn't become sick until about 2 weeks ago when his little heart starting going into long rounds of SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia). His little heart was beating way too fast.....you can read more details on her blog. But, please have your Puffs at your side and please pray for this little sweet baby and Mamma!

Also, be sure to check out "Stellan's Name Gallery" and see if you and your kiddos can put something together with little Stellan's name. She has said how much the pictures have keep her going and holding onto her faith. We're trying to come up with something here and Michael's going to have his residents do something too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment