Friday, April 3, 2009

Another great day with my little Princess

Ellie and I had another great day! Our plan was to work on the first two letters in her name. We were going to cut out the "E" and the "L" and glue marshmellows on them. Well, I forgot that she loves marshmellows so wasn't a good idea. She first tried to eat them....than got upset when I dipped them in glue. :o)

So, Mom had to do some quick thinking as the glue was down on the "E." Back to the faithful bag of Pom Pom's. She had a great time filling the letters with spring colored pom poms.

Photobucket
Look at me go, Mom!

Photobucket
Yippee.....I'm almost done with my "E!"

Photobucket


Photobucket

She was tired of the glue on her fingers by the time she finished her second letter. :o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached a milestone today......Week 36 of my pregnancy! We are so excited and praising God for each day that Christopher stays put and continues to grow. Thank you, Lord for answered prayers!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm going to have to try this with Evelyn. Maybe we'll try during Reid's naptime, I bet he would try to eat the pom poms! Congratulations on your 36th week, what a huge milestone :)

    ReplyDelete