Sunday, May 31, 2009

Check out my Cooking Blog & the BlogFrog

I'm excited to share my new Cooking Blog with my blogger friends! I've decided to do this to help keep me accountable to making a menu plan and sticking to it!

How's that for a fun name? I know boring. I'm not very creative in this arena so it'll have to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another fun blog site...... http://theblogfrog.com/ I found it from another fun Mamma's blog that I follow and love, love, love it. Check it out......it will help grow your blog and guide you to loads of other great blogs. See my "gadget" up to the right? ;o)

Almost forgot....the Mamma's blog that I found this great tool wonderful! If you want to feel uplifted just visit her blog. Her story about her son, Stellan is a tear jerker and is such an incredible example of the power of prayer. I promise you won't be disappointed! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

****If anyone can teach me how to list a blog with it's actual name and not the boring looking link, please share in your comment. I'm still learning this whole blogging thing so would love a lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment