Monday, April 6, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday....Woot Woot!

We had another Muffin Tin Monday and loved it! Ellie woke up asking for Muffin Tin. It was so cute! We had to move our big meal to dinner with my doctor's appointments today but still had so much fun! The theme was Spring/Easter.....we focused on foods that remind us of spring. With being on bed rest, I wasn't able to go shopping for some cute Easter ideas. But you know what, she loved what we did and once again cleaned her plate and had fun over dinner. Thanks so much Michelle for this great idea! Check her blog out....you'll love it & find yourself checking it everyday! http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/ Sorry for the poor quality pictures. She wanted to dig in and not wait for Mommy to take pictures. :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ellie ate her first serving of rice and loved it. I guess it helps to make it into the shape of a little girl with one of my bento molds..........Sneeky Mommy!

5 comments:

  1. Sneeky Mommy indeed! :)

    So glad you joined us again for muffin tin monday and to pull it off while on bed rest...my hat is off to you, m'lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun lunch!! Congrats on the little one on the way. Baby's are such blessings. Have a great day. (Oh, and our bunny sandwich had ham and cheese.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I need to remember to buy some rice and egg molds...

    By the way, I left a smoothie link in my comment back to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I'm gonna have to buy a few muffin tins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Looks like she's really enjoying it!

    I’m late, but finally got ours up here!

    ReplyDelete